¹ Find out more
Relevant advertising information and personalized online ads
Our goal is to make your journey with us and with the brands of the P&G family interesting, pleasant, and personalized. We will do so by trying to design our commercial communications around what you like best, avoiding sending you proposals that do not meet your tastes or showing you ads that you have already viewed many times. How will we do it?
• Combining Data to better customize our communications to your interests. We may, based on our legitimate interest, enrich your registration data, and data that you disclose to us when interacting with our services (brand preferences, clipped coupons, etc.), with attributes, interests, demographic data obtained from commercially available sources or other third parties. Similarly, if you have accepted our targeted advertising cookies or similar technologies on P&G or, in some cases, third parties’ websites or apps, we may supplement the data obtained through our targeted advertising cookies with other information that you provide to us when creating an account or interacting with our services.
We will process this data, including through automated means, to personalize our content and offers via email, online (for example on third party platforms, including social media platforms) and offline (for example via paper mail) if you have consented to receive commercial communications from us.
• Look-alike Advertising. Based on our legitimate interest, we will also analyze your data to identify new contacts who, having a profile like yours, may be interested in hearing from us. For example, we and our P&G affiliates may upload your hashed email address into Facebook and ask Facebook to serve our ads to people who have similar interests as you, including in other countries, based on data it has about you and about other people.
• Using your personal data to reach out to you in on-line media. If you have consented to receiving commercial communicationsa from us, we will use your hashed personal data (i.e. your email address, phone number or your mobile advertising ID) to send you advertisements in on-line channels (e.g., on your social media account). We do this through a process that respects your privacy, using encrypted data and carefully selected partners. Specifically, we will share your personal data with third parties that provide tailored advertising services to us, including social media platforms. We use such services to match hashed information that we hold with personal data in their database to create custom audiences and tailor advertising to your interests on the Internet, including social media, as permitted by applicable law.
This will help us send you more relevant online advertisements (offers, information on products and innovations) as well as serve you with fewer ads, since we will know when we have already served you with a certain ad and can exclude you from further communication on the same topic. Most of our consumers appreciate that we don't want to show them ads on products that they don't care about or that we've shown them many times before, but if you don’t, no problem: you can always change your preferences.
² We value your privacy
• This is why we are collecting your data, our legal bases for the processing, and the period for which your personal data will be stored.
• Our emails contain pixels that help P&G understand if you interact with them and what content was interesting to you. Learn more here. You can unsubscribe from our email communication programs at any time.
• Your data will be processed in a country other than the one in which it was collected, including the United States. Learn more here.
• You can exercise your data subject rights (you can access, correct, erase, transfer to another provider, object to or restrict our processing of the personal data we have about you, or withdraw your consent) or change your preferences and subscriptions by clicking here.